All of our jewelry is one of a kind and hand crafted for you in New York City.
- Please do not wear jewelry in water
- Please do not wear during exercising
- Please avoid direct contact with perfume, lotion, and soap which can dull jewelry overtime
- If jewelry is in contact with water, immediately dry jewelry (moisture can cause tarnishing and cause issues with clasps and chains)
- Clean metal with a clean soft cloth
- Clean sterling silver with a polishing cloth to avoid tarnishing and remove finger prints
If you need to have your handcrafted product repaired (must be in reasonable condition) please email email@example.com.
The customer is responsible for all repair shipping costs shipping back to Jonas Studio. We recommend that you return your order with a shipping carrier that insures you for the full value of the order. Please keep your tracking number. Jonas Studio will not take any responsibility for any items lost.
Jonas Studio will ship back your repair back for free.
Jonas Studio has the right to accept or deny unreasonable repairs.
There are no refunds or exchanges on products damaged during shipping. In this case, contact the carrier and file a claim.
Please keep the Repair Tracking Number and we advise you to insure items for full value.
All packages should be shipped back to Jonas Studio using a traceable method such as Fed-Ex or UPS.