Yes! All of our jewelry, made by hand in our studio in NYC comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of delivery (from both us + authorized retailers) covering the following manufacturing defects:
We do not cover:
- Lost parts
- Physical damage or damage due to normal wear and tear including stretching
- Water damage
- Material changes due to exposure to oils, perfumes, soaps, or other causes
- Leather products, this warranty does not cover cuts, stains, leather discoloration, scrapes, and other cosmetic damage
- Modifications done outside of Jonas Studio
If you think your piece is in need of repair, you can start the process by filling out this form.
Please note, a copy of the purchase receipt and a photo of the item is required as proof of purchase and to validate this warranty.
If you have any further questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When not being worn, store in the pouch your piece came in to protect against elements of daily exposure.
- For metal pieces: clean metal with a clean, soft cloth to remove residue buildup and bring back that shine.
- For sterling silver pieces: clean with a polishing cloth to avoid tarnishing and remove fingerprints.
- For leather: All of our leather pieces are meant to get better with age. However, excessive exposure to certain elements like salt water, chlorine, cosmetics, direct sun, excessive sweat, will make them susceptible to discoloration + fading.
- For gemstones: to keep their shine, you’ll ideally want to keep them away from natural elements like sun, salt water, perspiration and chemical irritants like chlorine, cosmetics, and lotions.
- If jewelry is in contact with water, immediately dry jewelry (moisture can cause sterling silver to tarnish and cause issues with clasps and chains)
If your jewelry needs a fix, please fill out the Repair form and we will try to repair any piece if it is in reasonable condition.
Please allow us up to two weeks to evaluate and provide an estimate for the service cost.
Purchasers are responsible for all repair shipping costs, so we recommend that you return your order with a shipping carrier that insures you for the full value of the order and will provide you with a tracking number (Fed-Ex, UPS, or USPS). We cannot take any responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit.